OVX Youth Rally
April 6th at 10 a.m.
Vermont State House
115 State Street, Montpelier
Locate Local Community Partners
Together with your local community partner, you can:
- Raise awareness by talking with members of your community about how you can protect Vermont’s young people from the dangers of tobacco products.
- Share your own personal message of support.
- Educate community leaders about options to decrease exposure to tobacco products and advertising – like content-neutral signage requirements or safety zones around schools and parks.
- Share images you see of tobacco advertising targeting youth in your community.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
160 Allen Street
Rutland, VT 05701802-776-5515
Heather Brouillard | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mt. Ascutney Prevention Partnership
289 Country Club Road
Windsor, Vt 05089802-674-2900 ext.23
Courtney Hillhouse | email@example.com
Greater Falls Connections
44 School Street
Bellows Falls, VT 05101802-463-9927 ext 209
Laura Schairbaum | firstname.lastname@example.org
Deerfield Valley Community Partnership
210 Route 9 East
Wilmington, VT 05363802-464-2202
Cindy Hayford | email@example.com
Shelley Park | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brattleboro Area Prevention Coalition
130 Austine Drive #202
Brattleboro, VT 05301802-257-2175
Cassandra Holloway | email@example.com
Gail Bourque | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolf Parker | email@example.com
Central Vermont New Directions Coalition
73 Main Street, #33
Montpelier, VT 05602802-223-4949
Ann Gilbert | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ginny Burley | email@example.com
Healthy Lamoille Valley
480 Cady’s Falls Road
Morristown, VT 05661802-730-6599
Jessica Bickford | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Link | email@example.com
Franklin Grand Isle Tobacco Prevention Coalition
133 Fairfield Street
St. Albans, VT 05478802-524-1296
Amy Brewer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Winooski Partnership for Prevention
32 Malletts Bay Avenue
Winooski, VT 05404802-655-4565
Kate Nugent | email@example.com
Whitney Keefner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Burlington Partnership for a Healthy Community
236 Riverside Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401802-652-0997
Mariah Sanderson | email@example.com
Tara Rueckert | firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
297 Summer Street
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819802-748-8400
Cheryl Chandler | email@example.com
Tennyson Marceau | firstname.lastname@example.org
91 VT RT 11
Londonderry, VT 05148802-824-4200
Victoria Silsby | Victoria@thecollaborative.us
Maryann Morris | Maryann@thecollaborative.us
Help Sound The Alarm
Sharing this important information with your own social network is a simple way to help spread the work about how the tobacco industry targets Vermont’s youth.
Are You A Retailer?
Your store can help protect Vermont’s youth from tobacco. Here are a few options to consider:
- Take down exterior-facing tobacco ads such as sandwich boards or ads in
- Choose to not advertise tobacco products by not displaying any ads inside or outside of your store.
- Take a step further and keep all tobacco products out of sight (under the counter or in a cabinet).
- Volunteer to stop selling flavored tobacco products.
- Volunteer to stop selling all tobacco products.
Vermont Retailers are Taking a Stand Against Tobacco
Vermonter retailers are reducing tobacco’s impact on the young people in our state.
Contact Us to share your story.
Senator Dick Mazza
Dick Mazza’s General Store & State Senator
Vermont Energy Co
Owner & Pharmacist
Lincoln General Store